By visiting the Digital Expos, you will be able to:
• Get advice on accessing and using the NHS App and how it links to your Personal Health Record (PHR).
• Learn how digital letters are already being used in outpatients, and the plans for wider department rollout in 2024.
• Hear how the NHS App will be improving patient communications for test results and welcomes on referral.
• Ask how you and your department could use digital care plans, questionnaires and more to improve patient support.
• Get details on our new ‘Health Literacy’ CPD training course, designed to increase understanding of how health literacy and digital literacy support each other to improve the lives of patients.